SKIN TIGHTENING & CELULITE REDUCTION: RADIOFREQUENCY DEVICES
Objective: This training course will address the science and practical implementation of both skin tightening for the face as well as radiofrequency treatments and devices for the body. After completing this training course the clinician should have a have detailed understanding of radiofrequency skin tightening and cellulite reduction for the body and their applications within the aesthetic dermatology setting.
Course materials include: Pre-treatment checklist, safety checklist, implementation step by step guide, aftercare instructions, best practices and tips learned from Dr. Kirby and his disciples, and practical videos featuring implementation.
Overview of Training:
- General Principals and Clinical Need for Skin Tightening
- Skin Tightening Treatment Options
- Basic Premise of Radiofrequency
- Clinical Indications for Radiofrequency
- Patient Consultation and Assessment
- Treatment Implementation
- Side Effects and Aftercare
- Adverse Reactions
Meet Our Team
Dr. Will Kirby
- Board certified dermatologist with over a decade of experience
- Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology
- National Medical Director for the leading aesthetic dermatology group inthe United States, LaserAway.
- Served in a spokesman capacity for some of the nation’s largest beauty companies including Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark and Unilever
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Has performed more than 10,000 laser treatments
- Over nine years of experience launching aesthetic dermatology careers
Just after this course, I feel I have the confidence now to go back and treat patients with a wide array of treatments we’ve learned. Whether its laser hair removal, tattoo removal or even cool sculpting. I actually have the confidence now to do that on my own.
Dr. Kiran Mian / Dermatology Resident