Objective: This training course will address the science and practical implementation of neuromodulator treatment. After completing this training course the clinician should have a detailed understanding of neuromodulators in the aesthetic dermatology setting.
Course materials include: Pre-treatment checklist, safety checklist, implementation step by step guide, aftercare instructions, best practices and tips learned from Dr. Kirby and his disciples, and practical videos featuring implementation.
Overview of Training:
- Background on Neuromodulators and Different Neuromodulators Available
- Mechanism of Action
- Three Most Common Injection Sites and Advanced Injection Sites
- Facial Anatomy
- Patient Consultation and Assessment
- Reconstitution, Injection Site Selection and Implementation
- Anticipated Reaction, Aftercare Instructions and Adverse Reactions
Meet Our Team
Dr. Will Kirby
- Board certified dermatologist with over a decade of experience
- Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology
- National Medical Director for the leading aesthetic dermatology group inthe United States, LaserAway.
- Served in a spokesman capacity for some of the nation’s largest beauty companies including Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark and Unilever
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Has performed more than 10,000 laser treatments
- Over nine years of experience launching aesthetic dermatology careers
Just after this course, I feel I have the confidence now to go back and treat patients with a wide array of treatments we’ve learned. Whether its laser hair removal, tattoo removal or even cool sculpting. I actually have the confidence now to do that on my own.
Dr. Kiran Mian / Dermatology Resident