Objective: This training course will address the science and of body contouring, choosing different body contouring modalities and the practical implementation of cyrolipolysis. After completing this training course the clinician should have a detailed understanding of body contouring as well as cryolipolysis within the aesthetic dermatology setting.
Course materials include: Pre-treatment checklist, safety checklist, implementation step by step guide, aftercare instructions, best practices and tips learned from Dr. Kirby and his disciples, and practical videos featuring implementation.
Overview of Training:
- Background on Body Contouring
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatment Options
- Basic Premise of Cryolipolysis
- Mechanism of Action
- Patient Consultation
- Safety and Treatment Implementation
- Side Effects and Aftercare
- Adverse Reactions
Meet Our Team
Dr. Will Kirby
- Board certified dermatologist with over a decade of experience
- Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology
- National Medical Director for the leading aesthetic dermatology group inthe United States, LaserAway.
- Served in a spokesman capacity for some of the nation’s largest beauty companies including Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark and Unilever
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Has performed more than 10,000 laser treatments
- Over nine years of experience launching aesthetic dermatology careers
Just after this course, I feel I have the confidence now to go back and treat patients with a wide array of treatments we’ve learned. Whether its laser hair removal, tattoo removal or even cool sculpting. I actually have the confidence now to do that on my own.
Dr. Kiran Mian / Dermatology Resident