What You'll Learn
This training course will address two of the most important topics in all of aesthetic dermatology: The anatomy, physiology and basic science of the skin via a thorough analysis of medical dermatology (Medical Dermatology) as well as the medico-legal considerations of treatment implementation (Medico-Legal Considerations).
After completing this training course the clinician should have a detailed understanding of medical dermatology and medico-legal considerations within the aesthetic dermatology setting.
Format: Didactic & Practical / Observational (Video or In Person)
- The Field of Aesthetic Dermatology
- The Skin, Layers of The Skin and Accessory Organs of the Skin
- Skin Types and Fitzpatrick Skin Typing
- Physical Assessment of The Skin
- Skin Conditions
- Skin Tests
- Skin Treatments
- Skin Aging
Aesthetic Complaints Associated with Age and Aesthetic Dermatology Treatments
- Ten Point Recap
Meet Our Team
Dr. Will Kirby
- Board certified dermatologist with over a decade of experience
- Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology
- National Medical Director for the leading aesthetic dermatology group inthe United States, LaserAway.
- Served in a spokesman capacity for some of the nation’s largest beauty companies including Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark and Unilever
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Has performed more than 10,000 laser treatments
- Over nine years of experience launching aesthetic dermatology careers
Just after this course, I feel I have the confidence now to go back and treat patients with a wide array of treatments we’ve learned. Whether its laser hair removal, tattoo removal or even cool sculpting. I actually have the confidence now to do that on my own.
Dr. Kiran Mian / Dermatology Resident